Monday, July 14, 2008

A day inside.

Though I was disappointed to spend pretty much all of the day inside today, it was necessary in order to really iron out what our project ideas would be. I think after a lot of frustration, deliberation, and discussion, we came up with some very good ideas. The group I am working with is establishing a baseline of plants species on the boundary of the new development located near the Barrington Headwaters. This is an amazing opportunity, because it is not often that you get to do such investigation before any real human impact can occur. I think it will be a great way for us to really see what is there and provide valuable resources to the homeowners and those who may be interested in the change of vegetation in the future.

The readings continue to be interesting and thought provoking, I have found that after completing many of them and reflecting, I often have difficulty really getting my thoughts on to paper. I guess that really the point of such readings is more so our own thoughts, opinions, and feelings, and not necessarily what we put down on paper.

Bravo to all groups who have presented their reading facilitations up to this point, they have all been very insightful, creative, and just fun. I hope that I can have the same effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home